AQA GCSE PE – Additional Revision
- Knowledge organisers – these can be used to create mind maps/revision posters or to assist with answer past and practice paper
- GCSEPod – this is a great website which contains a wide variety of videos to help supplement the topics we have been covering in GCSE PE. Here is the link: https://www.gcsepod.com/
- GCSE PE specific flash cards – flash cards are a great way for you test your knowledge either by yourself of with someone.
- Kahoot – Kahoot is a fun and engaging way to revise previous topics. Test yourself using the following link: https://kahoot.com/how-to-play-kahoot/ (Note: it is important you search for the correct topic). Here is the link to an AQA GCSE PE revision Kahoot: https://create.kahoot.it/l/#quiz/2e72af6c-d159-42a4-9626-5eb41ca5595c
- Quizlet - Start learning today with flashcards, games and learning tools — all for free! Link to join a simple AQA GCSE PE quizlet https://quizlet.com/join/mX7aCdfg7 (Note: search for other topics we have covered).
- Purchase a revision booklet – your class teacher will let you know when these become available.
- Test yourself using AQA examination papers – the mark schemes are also available to mark the past paper using this link: http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/physical-education/gcse/physical-education-8582/assessment-resources
Please see your class teacher is you have any further questions regarding revision or if you are struggling with any specific topics.